RedisTimeSeries is a Redis Module adding a Time Series data structure to Redis.
Read more about the v1.0 GA features here .
- High volume inserts, low latency reads
- Query by start time and end-time
- Aggregated queries (Min, Max, Avg, Sum, Range, Count, First, Last, STD.P, STD.S, Var.P, Var.S) for any time bucket
- Configurable maximum retention period
- Downsampling/Compaction - automatically updated aggregated timeseries
- Secondary index - each time series has labels (field value pairs) which will allows to query by labels
Client Libraries ¶
See the Clients page for the full list.
Using with other tools metrics tools ¶
In the RedisTimeSeries organization you can find projects that help you integrate RedisTimeSeries with other tools, including:
- Prometheus - read/write adapter to use RedisTimeSeries as backend db.
- Grafana 7.1+ - using the Redis Data Source .
- StatsD, Graphite exports using graphite protocol.
Memory model ¶
A time series is a linked list of memory chunks. Each chunk has a predefined size of samples. Each sample is a tuple of the time and the value of 128 bits, 64 bits for the timestamp and 64 bits for the value.
Mailing List / Forum ¶
Got questions? Feel free to ask at the RedisTimeSeries mailing list .
Redis Source Available License Agreement - see LICENSE